Aliathon Ionian Terms & Conditions
Please review carefully the following Terms and Conditions before making a reservation with us. On making a reservation it means that you understood, agreed and accepted the Terms and Conditions
• Reservations are personal and not transferable. No name changes on Reservations can be accepted either before or on arrival. If this happens, the Hotel reserves the right to refuse the offer of accommodation.
• Above accommodation and meal supplements are in EURO per room, per day and are inclusive of all taxes and service charges. Children up to 12.99 years old will receive a 50% discount on all meal supplements.
• All Studios for Single use can only be offered for a minimum of 2 night’s stay or more
• All Studios can additionally take one Extra Bed and one Baby Cot; All One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Apartments can additionally take two Extra Beds and one Baby cot
• The above accommodation is available only in the Aliathon IONIAN
• Payment Policy: Details of a credit card & a deposit is required for the final confirmation at the time of booking. It is required that the credit card which is used to pay the deposit amount is presented upon arrival for clarification.
• Complaints Policy: Complaints received after departure will not be accepted by the management.
• Cancellation Policy:
o During the Winter period (Nov-Mar), a one (1) day cancellation fee will be charged for accommodation cancelled seven (7) or less days prior to the arrival date. In case of a No Show, full accommodation charges apply.
o During the Summer period (Apr-Oct), a three (3) days cancellation fee will be charged for accommodation cancelled twenty-one (21) days prior to the arrival date. In case of a No Show, full accommodation charges apply.
• Check in: 14:00 hrs / Check out: 12:00 noon. A late checkout can be arranged, subject to availability and at a charge, payable at the reception.
• Group bookings, Wedding parties or other parties are required to all be under the same board basis.
• The Hotel reserves the right to change the above rates without any prior notice.