Aliathon Resort Sports Groups
Cyprus has well equipped outdoor athletic facilities, ready to cater for training at dawn or dusk. Chosen by many Olympic Gold Medallists’ such as Bridgette McMahon (Swedish Triathlon Winner) and Costas Kenteris (Greece 200m Winner), Cyprus is the ideal place for you to train.
• Athletics facilities and training resources of the highest standards within walking distance (at Geroskipou Sports Training Centre). The stadium conforms to all the standards that apply to such modern sports facilities. It includes a field with lawn and track that can host both football games and athletics. It has a seating capacity of 2500 seats and all the necessary facilities: Auxiliary field, locker rooms, physiotherapy and recreational rooms. High standard special lighting has also been installed for the purposes of night practice.
• Two Outdoor Bowling Greens (13 lanes in total)
• Tennis court
• A range of five swimming pool
• A fully equipped fitness centre
• Plenty of space for team exercise
• Spa centre with qualified personnel
• Sauna and Steam Bath
• Heated indoor pool with Jacuzzi (whirlpool)
• Storage Rooms
• Conference Rooms for meetings and presentations (including TV, DVD, flipchart, overhead projector and Wi-Fi)
For more information about the available Facilities at the Aliathon Resort, please visit the ‘Facilities’ section of this website. (For more information about the football facilities at the Geroskipou Sports Centre, please click here)